Keep your keys and stay on the road. In this program learn how to create an action plan to stay safely on the road.
Safe and Savvy Driver
The service includes a 20 minute enrollment call to begin the process a 90 minute consultation at one meeting, and three follow up phone calls to help you reach your driving goals.
During the interactive session you will:
- Learn your driver safety score and receive recommendation and resources for improvement.
Learn your health management risks and receive recommendations and resources.
- Complete a driving and transportation assessment survey.
- Learn and receive recommendations on independent transportation options and resources.
- Learn about and receive recommendations on community transportation options and resources.
- Receive recommendations of additional services resources to improve your driving safety.
- Develop an action plan to improve your confidence and improve your safe driving skills.
Sessions are conducted privately at one at one of our three locations; Mission Valley, Sorrento Mesa, or Carlsbad. Upon completion of the consultation you will receive a 30 day follow up call, 60 and 90 day follow up call, and at six months.